Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!!!

No, no, I am not pregnant. Thought I'd clear that up right away after the title to this post! This past weekend however, Kyle was in for the surprise of his life! I had told Kyle I wanted to bring a girl from work in to his restaurant to try it out. (until this weekend I hadn't been in to try out all the TASTY menu items) When my 'friend' and I walked in to the restaurant, it was actually Scott (Kyle's older brother and best friend) who was eating dinner with me! Kyle was in total shock for most of the evening!!! He couldn't believe his bro was here for the weekend! Scott and I had a blast eating dinner and people watching while Kyle finished up work for the evening. Scott and I both got to meet Todd English after dinner too. :) Scott was in town Saturday-Monday. We went out after dinner Sat night, and stayed up super late catching up. Sunday morning we walked up to the corner and ate at The Barking Dog diner for breakfast. That's where we have breakfast every Sunday, so we thought we'd share our little local spot with Scott. We spent the day Sunday walking around the city and had lunch at the Carnegie Deli.

We just had so so so much fun having Scott in our new city, getting the opportunity to show him around NYC. Kyle had a great time catching up with his brother. He misses him so much, and it was great that they were able to spend some quality time together!

Hugs and Kisses :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great time! I'll never forget Kyle's expression when he finally realized I was sitting in his fantastic restaurant...yes, I felt like a celebrity. Everyone reading this needs to experience NYC Kyle/Hannah style. Thanks for such a great time. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat surprise for Kyle! It was great that you and Scott were able to pull it off!
    Glad the 2 brothers were able to have some time together, they are such good friends. I am very grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete