Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Finally Here!!!!

Hello!!! I realize it has been an eternity since I've last written, just haven't been in the blogging mood I guess....
That being said, you are probably wondering what in the world I'm talking about when i say "It's" here... well, It is... SPRING!!!! Finally!!! Kyle and I both honestly weren't quite certain we would make it through the winter here but finally it is over and Spring in all it's greatness is officially here!!!






The city is coming alive, people are once again out and about, walking around, much more cheery than they were through the brutal winter weather. Along with the people, the plants have emerged from the thawed out soil... beautiful tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, and so many trees are covered in blooms! I feel my spirits lifting and the smiles spreading across my face once again! I always forget how much of a 'summertime girl' I am until I am dredging through the frigid temperatures of a NYC winter... Ah, so glad those days are behind us... at least for the next several months!

Hugs and Kisses :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that spring has finally come to NYC! I bet it so beautiful!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel!!! I love snow, but I too forget how much of a spring/summer girl I am until we're breaking from the winter into the warm weather and sunshine of spring and suddenly, I become a happier person. LOL Glad you guys survived, Can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete