Sunday, April 18, 2010

Keratin Hair Treatment

Hello!
Now I realize this post has very little to do with New York, actually, nothing to do with it. I just thought this might be the best way for me to tell my clients about a new service I'll be offering at the salon!
I have recently added a keratin protein treatment to my list of services offered! What is a keratin protein treatment some of you might be asking yourselves? Well, I'll tell ya!
Here's some information on the keratin treatment I will be using:

* I use the Peter Coppola keratin, the #1 treatment on the market

* Keratin treatments infuse keratin deep into the hair cuticle, eliminating 95% of frizz and curl

* The more you treat hair with keratin, the healthier it becomes as build up of keratin makes hair smoother and silkier, straighter and more shiny. It also makes hair faster and easier to blow dry.

* It is gentle enough to use on chemically processed, highlighted, colored, and bleached hair

* Formaldehyde free

* Results typically last 3-5 months, depending on hair type.

* Pricing varies from $200-$450, depending on hair length and texture

Everyone I know who has had this treatment done absolutely LOVES it! It is an investment, but is well worth it. It is wonderful on naturally frizzy and/or curly hair. If you enjoy wearing your hair straighter and smoother, but hate the time it takes to achieve this look, the keratin treatment is definitely for you! With this treatment you'll never have to worry about the humidity bringing out your frizz after you spent so much time to get it smooth!

I'm very excited about being able to offer this service for all my clients! Let me know if you're interested in making an appointment to have it done!

2 comments:

  1. just dedicated pretty much an entire post to you and your awesomeness. thought you should know! lol =D xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No secret, I just don't know the name. I've called the salon but didn't get in touch with the technician who did my Keratin treatment. I want to talk with her directly before I write about it. I'll try to reach her again for you!

    ReplyDelete