Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Windows...






One of the things I've LOVED about moving to New York is that we were able to get out here before the holidays! I am a Christmas QUEEN! I LOVE Christmas! :) Christmas in NYC is HUGE! All of the stores decorate their windows, I mean ALL the stores, grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, everyone! I LOVE it!!!! I went shopping today and got Kyle some presents... I snapped a few pictures of the store windows at Bloomingdale's on my phone as I walked by! OF course, my favorite is the shoe display! It has a Christmas tree covered in shoes, a huge shoe with a shoe 'escalator' going up it and everything!!! Enjoy!
Hugs & kisses :)

2 comments:

  1. I bet that is just awesome getting to experience Christmas in New York. Has Kyle decorated the restaurant??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the excitement when walking down the streets and seeing these awesome deorations! I can picture your cute
    little apt all decorated too. Please send photos of your apt and neighborhood when you can! Any snow yet? We will get our first snow
    this week--welcome back to KC !! See you later this week! Love mom

    ReplyDelete