Monday, February 15, 2010

Coming home to do HAIR!!!!!!

Hello all!
As most of you know, I have decided to come home every three weeks to do hair! I truly couldn't be more excited to have the opportunity to do this! I'm so grateful to my husband for being so supportive of my dreams and helping me to fulfill them! (Although, I'm not sure he's realized this means when I'm gone he'll be responsible for taking Roxy out to potty for 3 days straight, that's his least favorite 'household chore'!) I'll wait to remind him of that until it's closer to when I leave, there's no need to bum him out right now! :)
Anyway, back to the matter at hand! I wanted to go ahead and give everyone my schedule for the next few months to make scheduling a bit easier. Here's a list of the weekends I'll be home:
Feb 25-28
March 18-21
April 8-11
April 29-May 2
May 20-23
June 10-13
July 1-4
This is as far as I've gotten so far!
If anyone wants to go ahead and plan out any appointments, feel free to email me at hannahwilliams1026@gmail.com, or text me at 816.739.2021 :)

Also, I have learned some new techniques and services since working here that I will be offering at home. Here's a quick overview of what they are, and how the pricing will run for these services:

"Fashion Hilights": Subtle hilights which frame the face, giving a very natural, sun-kissed look. $25 and up (must be combined with a haircut or other color service like all over touch up)

"NYC Blowout": This is what I do at the salon I work at here. Your hairstyling is achieved with only the use of a blow dryer and brush, no hot tool is used. I can create soft waves, and that "Victoria's Secret" style look this way. Because of the extra time and effort it takes, it cost a bit extra than a normal style. It is a fun style to have done if you have a special event, like a date, wedding, etc.. but aren't wanting an actual updo. Or if you just feel like treating yourself to something special! Pricing runs from $28, $34, $40, depending on hair type, texture, and length.

"Bolyage Hilights": Hilights painted on without the use of using foils. Creates a few different looks. Can be used to achieve a more natural, subtle effect, or can be used to create a more chunky, funky look. When applied in the more natural way, it helps your outgrowth line to not be as dramatic, allowing you to go a little longer between coloring. Usually requires a toner applied at the bowl. (This is what I'm doing for my hair right now.) The pricing on these will be as follows: partial $50, full $65

Also, I will not be able to accept credit cards, as I know longer have an account with the company we use at The Style Room. Hope this isn't too inconvenient. I will accept cash and check.

This is all I can think of for now!

Let me know if you have any questions for me!

Hugs and kisses... :)

1 comment:

  1. You may want to make it known that you will be doing hair May 21-23 because you will be with me on MAY 20!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best Birthday Present EVER!

    ReplyDelete