Monday, February 8, 2010

Lessons Learned...

Here are a few things New York City had taught me:

1) Public transportation isn't as scary as it sounds...

2) How beautifully important family really is...

3) How rare it is to find true life-long, wonderful friends, and how grateful I am for the ones I have...

4)How to give a pretty freakin' good hair blowout... :)

5) To have self confidence, and be able to stand up for who I am... (so what if I'm a friendly, smily girl, and people can tell I'm not from NYC? I take that as a compliment!)

6)My absolute LOVE for all different styles of architecture! I love how there can be a 250 year old ornate building right next to an ultra modern sky scaper... so awesome!

7)To go have fun any day of the week, even if you might be tired the next day... Why else did God make caffeine? You only live once, right?...


More to come as this city continues to teach and grow us as we're challenged in our daily lives...

2 comments:

  1. Lesson Learned #8: I've realized that I absolutely can not live without my other half, Christie! I miss her like crazy and my heart hurts because I don't see her everyday :(

    i love you

    ReplyDelete